13 basketball rules That You Should Be Aware Of
Basketball is an American game that was invented by none other than Dr. James Naismith in the year 1891. He went on to design the rules of its own. The rules were published in January- 1892 in a school newspaper where he introduced the game.
The rules happen to set out the game that it is a non-contact game played indoors. They’re familiar enough with those who go on to enjoy basketball over a century later, will identify it as the same sport. Whilst there are various other, newer rules, and these still go on to form very much the heart of a game. We now look forward to those กติกาบาสเกตบอล 13 ข้อ
13 basketball rules:
To begin with, the rules are as follows-
- First thing first, a ball can be thrown in any given direction.
- The ball can be batted in any given direction.
- A player can’t run with a ball. He must throw it from a spot.
- A ball can only be held between or in the hands; arms or the body can’t be used.
- No holding, shouldering, pushing, striking, or tripping, in any way shall be allowed.
- The foul is given on striking at a ball with a fist.
- When either side goes on to make 3 consecutive fouls, it’ll be count the goal for opponents.
- The goal shall be valid only when a ball is thrown or maybe batted from ground into a basket and it stays.
- When a ball goes out of the bounds, it’ll be thrown in the field of play by a person touching it, first. In case of any kind of dispute, the umpire must throw it straight in the field.
- The umpire is a judge of the men and he must note fouls and also notify a referee when 3 consecutive fouls are made.
- The referee must be the judge of a ball and must decide when a ball is in the play, in-bound, to which opponent it belongs. He must decide when the goal is made, and keep an account of goals with any other duty that is generally performed by the referee.
- The time must be two 15-minute halves, along with the five minutes’ rest in between.
- The side that makes max goals in the time must be declared a winner.
And that’s it. Hopefully, you now know all the 13 rules. For more info- check ts-over.