Playing poker is something that must be learned not only with the cards but also with the body language of your opponent. However, when you play online poker, it is impossible to see the body language of your opponents.
However, the “tips” can be seen even if you are playing online poker. This is because stories are simply the way players betray their hands or their decisions. In fact, do you understand that you see more action in the game of score88poker.bid online poker than in poker, that you are not playing virtually? This is due to the fact that the game will have more money and fees.
Here are some of them that say you can follow the game of online poker
- Shock: The most inexperienced online poker players will do so when they have a strong hand. This is because they pretend not to know what to do to have their opponent······s call them a raise. For experienced players, they use it to forge a strong hand. Therefore, young players will get confused when they have a big hand, experienced players will collapse to fake.
- The curse against gloating: Some players use the chat boxes to appear as if they are losing. Sometimes it is even true. There are players who break under the pressure of the chat, so you can scare them a bit more to lose their games. The Gloaters, on the other hand, are immature players who want to make you think they are stronger and more experienced, except they always have good hands. Bring them out and see how far they go, especially if you have a good hand.
- The player who knows everything: This is a player who continues to give unsolicited advice on how to play. Do not worry about these players; usually, they get out of your way before you notice them.
There are others where you can discover how you are still playing online. All you have to do is try not to pay too much attention. This is done so that you have enough time to see other people’s stories.
When you play online poker, you will not be able to see your opponents, but you can see what they are doing. Just like playing poker with your friends, people will tell you about their personalities, regardless of whether you really see them face to face.
Here are some behaviors to avoid
- Constant conversation: If you talk or gloat, other players can read between the lines and make you lose your strategy.
- Excessive reaction: Do not be so stupid as to tell everyone that you have a good or bad hand, raise too much on the table or send emoticons to the screen.
- Recheck your cards when the raffle comes out: Write your cards if you have a poor memory. Re-checking your cards means that you have a weak hand or a very strong hand and you are angry mad.
- When you tell your opponents that you have a strong hand, they will discover that you probably have the weakest hand you can imagine, so refrain from this bluff.
By yourself, you can avoid sharing your own stories by not reacting in any way perceived by other opponents in the online table.